Friday, September 11, 2009

woodworking

my grandfather first introduced me to woodworking, cause that's what he did in his spare time. And my dad taught me some more. And i love designing and building stuff.
It's a great way for me to get cheap furniture or do reno's on my little house.
So since i've been asked about it a fair bit recently i'm going to start posting some shots of some pieces i've made over the last few years.


logo for Kevin Sansalone at Sandbox Films

table i made for my friend's Cancer Fundraiser




pine and cedar shelves, with carved snowflakes


bar top made from salvaged fir, with cedar dovetail keys




fir/cedar rocking crib for my nephew, same piece of salvaged fir as the bar top


jewellery box for a present, made from reclaimed cedar

2 comments:

  1. It's easy to find cheap furniture for decorating your home in a modern style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, that metro loft stuff is CRAZY cheap. i'll stick with my own designs. they're more fun, they have a story and definitely way cheaper.

    ReplyDelete